Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lisa "THE ADJUSTER"

Female wrestling superstar, Lisa "THE ADJUSTER" has been added to the photo section in "Down Memory Lane".

Lisa included this note with her photo's:

"I had not always been a fan of Pro Wrestling but was "bitten by the bug" when my husband convinced me to attend a live show with him. At the time we were living in Florida and I was a college graduate working for a conservative insurance company. As the matches progressed I found myself so caught up in the excitement that security need to restrain me from charging the ring. Soon after that I started training under the tutelage of Rusty Brooks and Luna Vachon. After a bruising six months I had my first match. The year was 1989. I have wrestled in several states including North Carolina, and New Hampshire. At present I reside with my husband Roy (The Cheapest Man in America) in Vermont and we run a pet rescue organization. I am proud to be a member of Cauliflower Alley Club and have made many lasting friendships. "

I look forward to meeting Lisa and her husband, Roy at the 2007 reunion.

You can visit Lisa and Roy's pet rescue organization by clicking here